Nah, feeling damn low this few days Dont really know whats on my mind yea.. But this feeling really suck eh. Why actually things happened this way and why actually ppl hate me, or rather dislike me? eh suck. I didnt want anyone tho feel that u go against me yea? seriously, there's got nth to do with it yea It's like i didnt even know u felt this way. On my mind its all like me and her was fine. we still talk to each other but not that closeness anymore. Sigh How i wish i could tear open my heart and show guys how i felt and what im actually thinking yea Mans~
I'd to learn t be humble bow down to everything cos thats what my Father had teached me. I learn to be paitience and ignore those gossips gg on about me. Why cant man just see whats true and whats un-true?
Im not evil like how ppl think!
Sighs and her. What actually makes u hate me? Man's mouth? Past? Friends? i've been thinking for so long and tried my best and everything i did just made u feel yucks.
Nah, life goes on
And there- I've still got u, him her.
TIFFANY ;
I love you and thanks for standing here always thou we've really gone thru alot. I'm sorry
SAM ;
thanks too! You're always listening to me and i wouldn't disapoint u any. no worries bout me!
JESUS ;
i pray that u'll open man's eye and see it clearly explained to them i dont mean to be mean! - I forgive others becos u forgave every lil things man did.


No comments:
Post a Comment