
♥
I try to front like 'Oh well'
Each time you let me down.
See I can't get over you now no matter what I do
But baby, baby
I stay in love with you .
I miss i miss,
so much things out there. they thought by this im stronger. But i felt weaker and weaker. It's really killing me. Sighs
They dont know how much it hurts. Im acting a very strong front. They dont even know maybe every night i might even be crying myself to sleep. Im not really happy. Im locked up.
What could i do?
It cuts so deep It hurts down to my soul. My friends tell me that i have to endure.
Im dying inside. They really dont.
I try i try i try so hard to keep my tears, so tight so tight.
its dripping i held back.
This feeling terribly suck.
If only they really know.
I miss my brother.
I need his shoulders.
And before i really Die.


No comments:
Post a Comment