What a boring day. Stupid Tiff didnt text me at all and i had a nightmare. Sighs, i dont like her. Well she's just busy with her stuffs, most probably girls? Where are we heading to later? XiaoBai called me when im still sleeping, anw he's gg town with keesiang. So gay. Haha then Calvin said he's gg town with edwin too. I was like ohmy~ anw, calvin dont seems like wanting to meet us anw, well. I've got nth to say. Nah, i dont feel like meeting any of them later. Sighs Pleases brighten up my day!
Well but it ended like that:
Jasmine: U say what i follow u extend huh.
Me: Did i?
Jasmine: Did u not? better shut ur mouth.
Me: Did i write ur name? I think you're the one better shut up. Stop texting my phone, i hate to see your sms.
Jasmine: Think ppl three year old huh. Shut ur cb mouth.plk.
Me: Pls la. Stop being so childish when u have nth to say then start saying ppl ca mouth or whatever.Better stop ur cb behaviour and get out of my sight la.Low Class.
She started calling me.
Me: Stop calling me. Im no longer ur friend.
Jasmine: Scare? Not happy come la! dont go round copy ppl la!fuck off!plk.
Me: Now is 2008 not 90s. I dont entertain u this big time huh. Scare siol! Ltr u kill me.
( So u're th one who spam my blog? Ohwell, why didnt dare to put ur name? Arent u th person scare?)
Jasmine: Ccb. Outside ppl dislike u la.look into mirror first la.pcb.you think i scare?
Me: Pls be more considerate. Why, after ur dischrage ? Start using vulgarities? I pity ur mum, thought u've changed.
Jasmine: Why cant i use? dont act as if i know u well la.cb kia.
Jasmine: Still say my mother in kam lan.nb.
Me: Oh. I dont know u sorry.I didnt say i know u well. dont assume eh and i just pity ur mum. didnt insult lol..
Jasmine: Oh issit, dont need u to sympathe .save it.
Oh well, i didnt know friends can ended it like this. Maybe when th two parties take turns to give and take. It may have a lil difference. Anw friends are really heard to find.. True friends wouldn't be so hard.
God bless me! Ignorance to all this naive thinking.
Cafe AG comes in two weeks time! Hohooo!


No comments:
Post a Comment