skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
영원히 날 안아
A bed of black roses for me.
Monday, August 11, 2008
Friends out there! Jasmine, Winnie, Yao ying ying, Jingmei, Jess.
Im sorryyyyyyyyyyy.
Im so glad with you guys around. Of cause it hurts me badly. Cause i dont wanna lose all of you.
Im really sorry.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
About Me
Alice
View my complete profile
Playing
Music Playlist
at
MixPod.com
Blog Archive
►
2009
(61)
►
March
(21)
►
February
(21)
►
January
(19)
▼
2008
(82)
►
December
(14)
►
November
(26)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(6)
▼
August
(12)
Ha uploaded some pics taken last week(:Solomon kee...
No title
You've never tried getting back to th past. Nor a ...
Pictures taken by Me:And it's like a story that nv...
Life with nothing.Sweet moments that has to be che...
Nah, i guess we should put an end to everythings t...
If its really my mistake, i apologize.
I'm just here to say, i did reflect. I did not pin...
Friends out there! Jasmine, Winnie, Yao ying ying,...
I just wanna make things clear.I am not trying to ...
And received those text. I'm flying(:But will it b...
ImyAnd how i wish i could tell you every single th...
►
July
(2)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(9)
►
January
(2)
►
2007
(73)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(24)
►
July
(11)
►
June
(7)
No comments:
Post a Comment