Thursday, August 14, 2008

I'm just here to say, i did reflect. I did not pin-point to anyone. Cause i felt that everyones' is in fault. In other mean words, everyones' a hypocrite. If they are not a hypocrite to spill everything out when it supposed to be kept to herself only, why would all these things happened?
Stop saying all stuffs that only point to us, but you, yourslef!
I felt that you're the one that supposed to do more reflections.
I can forget what had happened, not forgive.
I dont hate you for saying me or whatever, i hate you for being so-childish. And acting like a 13year old kid.
I know im not that perfect. I do, do stuffs that make ppl feel irritated or disgusted.
But i'll try to change.
I'll put in the effort to do so, why wont you? Rather than pushing all the blames away?

For ppl who hates/dislike me:
I dont know what are the reasons. But hate me all you want. I mean, i dont need you as a friend.
I felt that you're just being so-childish. As an grown up, they wont give such an attidtude to show ppl that they dislike her.
Get what i mean?
The more i think, the more i feel that, you have no such rights to say me!
When you, yourslef did such an act and mistake.
AND PLEASE. I WONT END UP CRYING UP TO YOU. BUT FRIENDS THAT ARE TRUE AND WORTH ME CRYING FOR LOSING 'EM!

Friends:
I've tried. But failed. I'm not a good friend. I guess i know how you feel cause thats how im feeling once!
So please, dont put all the blames on me.
I just have to be so firm and selfish once.
Because untill today, you still feels that you are totally not at fault. It makes me go so oh-my. hai.

Yaoyingying, my stupid girlfriend!
I cant be so perfect, hope you will accept who i am!(':

Edwin la dey.
I'm still that cheerful! But when it comes to probs, i break down! Lol, see you soon.

Zikoon Jian la.
hahahahhah. One week since i saw you. Thanks for always hearing me out.
And always trying your best to cheer me up.
Your birthday is coming la dey!
I promise to celebrate with you!

No comments: