Monday, December 29, 2008

Im being so patience with u. Fuckit la, im trying to keep calm and said NOTHING bout it& there u go. Ur FUCKING attitude suck. How i wish u'll be gone. That girl who make us quarrel as and when. Sighs FUCKING CHEEBYE la fuck. only know 'fucking Sorry after u flare ur attitude. i dont think i need to take what u give okay.Someday just someday im gonna burst. I wanna just wanna sleep away & i pls. Make me nvr wake up agn. What a torturing life i could have. I dont wanna live anymore.
U think i make it sound as if is all ur fault? Have i done th same thing to u bef? NO.
I had enuf, im sick of life. Im sick of guys. Im sick of girls too. Im sick of myself most.

Friend, leave us alone will u? It seems much more happier for us w/o u.

No comments: