Im Sorry Babe. For playing you out, im really lazy.
I know u're totally upset bout it. Im Sorry!
I promise im not gonna leave u, even if im suppose to work outside.You seriously holds my whole heart, i swear. But i hope u would handle it with care.
Its been almost 7 to 8 months! All those ups & downs.
Thru out all that we've gone true, all those trails that had happened between us. Trying to stop us tgt.
Maybe our love is just too strong. We promised not to leave either one..
Im missing you right now.
While writing this post im thinking alot. Dont know what sup with my mind too. I just wan to hug u to bed and wishing time would stop there for a moment.
I Love my GF!
I know u're totally upset bout it. Im Sorry!
I promise im not gonna leave u, even if im suppose to work outside.You seriously holds my whole heart, i swear. But i hope u would handle it with care.
Its been almost 7 to 8 months! All those ups & downs.
Thru out all that we've gone true, all those trails that had happened between us. Trying to stop us tgt.
Maybe our love is just too strong. We promised not to leave either one..
Im missing you right now.
While writing this post im thinking alot. Dont know what sup with my mind too. I just wan to hug u to bed and wishing time would stop there for a moment.
I Love my GF!


No comments:
Post a Comment