Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Well, i kind of got irritated by some ppl, dont wanna mention who.
But i hope things get better.
Was on duty, bi have to go home.
When th skies turn dark, i was alone in our room, i miss Babe that i couldn't control my tears
&there it goes, crying like someone just died.
I didnt know i cant stand even just one night with her, she'd became something so............beautiful & something i needed so much. Every min every secs
I cant explain that kinda feeling
Just no words can describe it.
Maybe its just so strong.




Babe promised to fetch me from Ag th next morning.
When i woke up, not even a msg so i texted her "wake up call me"
Guess what she was actually on her way to fetch me.
Went breakfast @ mac tgt.

I love Babe, so sweet of u.

No comments: