skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
영원히 날 안아
A bed of black roses for me.
Friday, February 6, 2009
Had a big tiff with dad,
Fuckit.
I hate my family.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
About Me
Alice
View my complete profile
Playing
Music Playlist
at
MixPod.com
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(61)
►
March
(21)
▼
February
(21)
I Love You
Rainbow makes my Day
Im just a Dead
The Red Jumpsuit
Tranquil
沒人愛我
I'll stop myself from falling in love again
Hearts' Dead
This love isnt working anymore,My hearts' Dead.All...
Im so Dumb
Sad
No title
Yeah, my birthday is near(:
Waiting for Dearest to come..Heeeeeineeeekennnnn:)
Across th deep blue sea,i hear ur wispers across i...
Stressted out*
Had a big tiff with dad,Fuckit.I hate my family.
Im not ur princess
Disgusting//
Back tgt agn
Dropp-ed Dead
►
January
(19)
►
2008
(82)
►
December
(14)
►
November
(26)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(9)
►
January
(2)
►
2007
(73)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(24)
►
July
(11)
►
June
(7)
No comments:
Post a Comment