skip to main | skip to sidebar

영원히 날 안아

A bed of black roses for me.

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Rainbow makes my Day

Over th mountains and th sea
Your river runs with love for me
and i'll open my heart and let th healer set me free





(I look like as of im pregnant. Hahaha)
Heineken is my life now,
it gives me smiles, make me forget all that had happened,

I kinda miss cassy but i believe im strong enuf to overcome it.
Posted by Alice at 9:44 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
Alice
View my complete profile

Playing


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2009 (61)
    • ►  March (21)
    • ▼  February (21)
      • I Love You
      • Rainbow makes my Day
      • Im just a Dead
      • The Red Jumpsuit
      • Tranquil
      • 沒人愛我
      • I'll stop myself from falling in love again
      • Hearts' Dead
      • This love isnt working anymore,My hearts' Dead.All...
      • Im so Dumb
      • Sad
      • No title
      • Yeah, my birthday is near(:
      • Waiting for Dearest to come..Heeeeeineeeekennnnn:)
      • Across th deep blue sea,i hear ur wispers across i...
      • Stressted out*
      • Had a big tiff with dad,Fuckit.I hate my family.
      • Im not ur princess
      • Disgusting//
      • Back tgt agn
      • Dropp-ed Dead
    • ►  January (19)
  • ►  2008 (82)
    • ►  December (14)
    • ►  November (26)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (12)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (9)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2007 (73)
    • ►  December (7)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  September (10)
    • ►  August (24)
    • ►  July (11)
    • ►  June (7)