Saturday, February 7, 2009

Stressted out*

So tiring, whatever.
quarrels, quarrels, QUARRELS.
definately get irritated someday, really.
Im getting SICK of you. yea, read this blog you gonna start ur nonsense again.
Just, dont make me really turn my back against u, & nvr will i be back.
You wanna b a bung? Learn to be more generous. If not then, be a girl
You understands me well enuf, dont make me lose my mind and fucking leave.
Working days, still have to face ur attitudes or cryings?
I dont wanna make my life suffer
How long more do u wanna carry on like this? Pls luh, i cant live all my life facing th same old things over and over, like AGAIN ._.
damnit.
I b th bung, u be th girl okay?

& yea, u will start telling me, u'll be gg home..................u dont wanna be my burden......(u'll say something like, 'im serious im serious.......")...blah blah blah.
I need some heineken.................pls.
(Pictures taken ytd)





1 comment:

:> said...

be careful huh. gonna fuck you when i sees you. hahaha! love.