Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I thought im a step up towards my dreams, i thought i could stay at home like a normal kiddo, i thought i could be a best exmaples to my sis, i thought i could be with them everyday, i thought i could get out of that sickening place.
( I thought, i thought, i thought..)
Life's is so hard. God says "whenever u're doing something good, the devil will destroy it.
To you, u seems like that one who destroying every single thing out of it. Why cant u just leave me or us alone?

I rather start from a lil one, & get my dreams done with my own hands, my own efforts.. than owe u any single thing. It's true, u're no longer th one i know. Im sorry t say this, but i grow hatred in you.
Nobody stop me from doing things i want, trust me. I gonna make my dreams come thru with me, myself.
I pray that my mum would stand by myside (w/o ur destroying!), mum, trust me once more? Will you? All this while im tryinf, trying so hard to show u. Im a good daughter that every mums wants. I know its so hard for u but. I just need this one chance to show u..
Hai, Suck.
All adults, Suck it.
You ppl are not helping me, but taking away my trust from my mum& dreams.
Pls, Leave me alone.

Mum, dont stress over me, its time
for me to decide my own life.

I just cut my hair agn, cus th first time really suck.
But still, noi mooooooood..........

No comments: