skip to main | skip to sidebar

영원히 날 안아

A bed of black roses for me.

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Yeah

I'm starting work tmr, cool!
All the best for me!
Kind of lazy but im more than excited to start (:

Love, me//
Posted by Alice at 10:44 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
Alice
View my complete profile

Playing


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2009 (61)
    • ►  March (21)
    • ►  February (21)
    • ▼  January (19)
      • Yeah
      • Cheer me up
      • Damn irritating
      • Lovely lil Kitty
      • No title
      • So sexy cause im darn tired
      • Happy New Year!
      • Yesterday,Bride wars with Mygirl &BI(:It was a nic...
      • To me, Life is a misery.I dont know, i just dont k...
      • Had early reunion dinner w mum, as she has to work...
      • Enuf, seriously.Im sick of it.Im just a fucking bi...
      • So bored, im back to my loving home.I had new bras...
      • I bought my zebra....................................
      • Made love with Sam just now. Haha Im tired laaaa...
      • When she see us, she look like she dont even know ...
      • No title
      • I thought im a step up towards my dreams, i though...
      • No title
      • No title
  • ►  2008 (82)
    • ►  December (14)
    • ►  November (26)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (12)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (9)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2007 (73)
    • ►  December (7)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  September (10)
    • ►  August (24)
    • ►  July (11)
    • ►  June (7)