skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
영원히 날 안아
A bed of black roses for me.
Saturday, January 17, 2009
When she see us, she look like she dont even know me and tiff.
I've lost a good friend of mine.?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
About Me
Alice
View my complete profile
Playing
Music Playlist
at
MixPod.com
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(61)
►
March
(21)
►
February
(21)
▼
January
(19)
Yeah
Cheer me up
Damn irritating
Lovely lil Kitty
No title
So sexy cause im darn tired
Happy New Year!
Yesterday,Bride wars with Mygirl &BI(:It was a nic...
To me, Life is a misery.I dont know, i just dont k...
Had early reunion dinner w mum, as she has to work...
Enuf, seriously.Im sick of it.Im just a fucking bi...
So bored, im back to my loving home.I had new bras...
I bought my zebra....................................
Made love with Sam just now. Haha Im tired laaaa...
When she see us, she look like she dont even know ...
No title
I thought im a step up towards my dreams, i though...
No title
No title
►
2008
(82)
►
December
(14)
►
November
(26)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(9)
►
January
(2)
►
2007
(73)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(24)
►
July
(11)
►
June
(7)
No comments:
Post a Comment