Wednesday, January 21, 2009

So bored, im back to my loving home.
I had new bras from Sam.............................(:

I hate my relatives, i dont feel like entertaining anyone of u on Cny. Wahlan, thou our family isnt as RICH as u ppl, as EDUCATED a u
ppl. Pls dont despise us ._.'
& I think that my mum is th BEST! If i were her, i wouldn't share any of my prob with u ppl too. U ppl understand? HAHA. u ppl only pin point nvr tries to help. I dont think u ppl worth my mum calling ur sisters.
Stop speaking bout my mum behind her backs. At least she trys, trys so hard to gives us everything.
Iyeeeee, i dont know how to describe what kind of 'Good' sisters ur are. Zz
Be like God, He is FAIR, He loves everyone of us he doesnt bear grudges against ur wrong deeds. Ohya, i should love my enemy..............................................Iyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!
* I hate ppl critisizing my mum and laughing at her. // U ppl aint Graceful at all ._.

Now gg down drink with Darling, cause ther's nth much for us to do.

Is ther anything wrong??
Nah~ whatever okay.

No comments: